Tuesday, August 02, 2005

finally dragged myself to hall today... but... i'm back home again... wanted to go back... but for wat?? to wake up at 3 plus and go for a flag day from 4am to 7pm?? i dun think so.. crazy lar!! i'm too lazy for that..

walked around the blocks in NUS.. it's a maze there... walked through a few faculties and to my hostel... took quite a while... my laptop can connect thru the schools lan-points liaozZ.. but my com seemed to have some problem.. cant pin-point wats the problem too... but it's working fine now... maybe it's the place... duhzZ...

saw my TJ senior who put me into block B... he's now in NIE becoming a chinese teacher... went to meet yanli for dinner at harbour front... when i was leaving i took the lift down... but the lift was going up.. den there was someone else with me in the lift... whom i think looked familiar... den he ask me if i was going for dinner.. i said i was going out.. den i ask him was sch was he from previously... den he told me NJ, den continued saying he only played vball in yr 1... den i was like... do u know me?? so i asked him... he said.. u are kelun lor.. very popular mahzZ... den i was like.. har?? i din even know i was popular... maybe notorious for skipping all the orientation and stuff... haha... den someone came in when he left... den this guy was like.. eehh kelun u not going for dinner ar?? den i was like.. har?? u also know me?? but i know no one!! scary leh... hahaa...

finally bid for my non-core module for this sem.. i think i shld be able to get it... chose it together with yanli... we looked thru alot of modules... finally found one that doesnt clash exam or lectures... phew... really headache... gonna do some basic computer programming... think it shld be fun.. hehee...

NUS bidding system for modules gives us alot of choices and a lot of possibilities... but it'a really a headache... NTU one is so much simpler... even the online learning facility is easier to use... in NUS... u can enter ur username password like ten times... once for logging on... den VPN.. den intranet... den CORS... den NUS space... den email... and the list goes on... kaozZ.... waste time!!! so many windows... my com will hang!!

No comments: