Saturday, August 20, 2005

quite an eventful day today... went to school for IBG vball... we din get into the finals... why?? cos we met block E in the group stage... and there was no semi finals... straight to finals... such a dum way to play the game... sianzZ... rained halfway thru the games... but it stopped after a while.. den we carried on... well.. we din get into finals lar... that's final... not a bad start for my first involvement in hall activity... well that may be the last too.. haha... i'm so SO so anti-social...

went bowling after vball with my airforce pple... not bad... played 4 games... even manage a high score of 160 on my last game... yah.. not bad lar... just that not many ppl went... only a few of us... but i still had fun... cos havent bowled for a long long time... really makes me wanna get my own bowling ball... now... save $$...

No comments: