Wednesday, May 27, 2009

blog blog...

I've really struggled to get myself back to his page. For the past few days, i've been sortta hooked on this facebook game called restaurant city. It's really quite fun. The aim of the game is simple, just build and runa restauran, however you like it. I'm now aiming for a simple rundown restaurant.. poor outlook but good food, hahaa.. and lots of toilet bowls. It might look more like a public toilet than a restaurant.

Anyway, a few moments ago, i randomly saw a comment by a friend abt this "diana li' on youtube. So out of curiousity, I search, and thankfully it's not a virus. haha.. it's this girl from US, California, who can sing really really well. Great voice. When I looked into her other videos. It's not just her, her 2 other sisters are equally wonderful. Amazing sisters if u ask me. Here's some of the videos.

No comments: