Friday, May 15, 2009

Star Trek

Watched on 10th May 2009
@ GVmax Vivocity

This is a new version of the Star Trek story. Past versions have always talked abt the future. A future that's shared by Captain Kirk and Spock. Here in this version, an old yet interesting twist is applied to the storyline.

We look back at how this 2 legendary characters finally got together on their adventures, and yet it's not the old story. That's the interesting part. Well, let's not spoil the fun.

It was one of my favourite childhood fantasy movies. It's now a fantasy, action, comedy. Simply fantastic. Director JJ Abrams did a wonderful job to bring Star Trek back to life. I do truely hope for further installments done in similiar manner.

Also I find need to mention a role by the original Spock, Eric Bana plays the villain. Even Winona Ryder has a role, which I did not notice until I saw the credits!! hahaa..

Spikefire ratings: 9 out of 10

Favourite Lines:

Scotty: I've never beamed 3 people from 2 locations onto 1 platform before!

Spock: Live long, and Prosper.

Official Website

No comments: