Monday, May 04, 2009

Mayday Weekend

I brought Taina to meet up with my 4e gang, on Mayday, it was supposed to be a warm up session, so that they could get to know one another before embarking on our tioman trip. I personally think it went quite well. Perhaps there shld be a few more, break more ice.

Played bowling for the first time in ages and I conclude, I suck at it now. I coul dnot control my strength and direction anymore. I was very tempted to blame the lanes for my sucky bowling, but I knew the real problem lies with me. I'm weak now. i need to get stronger.

Saturday was spent rushing my report. 10 pages min. related to intermodal transportation. the result: an analysis on FedEx. i think I did a crap job. I submitted late and it's really a crap job. hah! But it's DONE!! :P

I managed to catch Wolverine. I like the show. I like the story. It's makes sense. It really does. hahaa. More abt the show will be at my Movie Site

No comments: