Friday, May 29, 2009

Freaky dream

I think i had a weird dream. I was going to play volleyball with the bunch of people I played last week. But this time we had a different training ground. We were at the pool. We werent just swimming, we were playing water polo. I was the goalie, and it was damn tiring, so tiring that I felt DAMN TIRED when i woke up.

Back to the dream, we were playing in the pool, I was trying every opportunity to make a good pass and after passes and passes, I felt my shoulder go limb. I could not exert any more strength. It's like my arm just went paralysed. It was really terrifying I tell u. I continued playing supporting my right shoulder with my left hand and played on.

Somehow the game stopped after a while. then we were all sitting at the viewing area next to the pool ( the area with huge steps that act like benches??). Then someone who seemed like the captain came along and started talking. blah blah blah, den finally the words I remembered was, we need to start a running regime, gals need to clock 11km every week and guys 23km every week!! OMG!! this is a nightmare!!

And that's abt when everything went black... and the next thing I know I was awake... Freaky ya?

No comments: