Friday, June 05, 2009

27 years... random thoughts

I've felt that my best years have past me. And I still do everyone now and then. Aching here and there and everywhere after each exercise or sports session doesnt help either. But i've realised i've been focusing too much on being unhappy with myself. It's time to enjoy and be happy and grateful abt all the SMALL little happy things that happen, which I've taken for granted. For example,

to be able to eat, sleep, drink
to be able to go on holidays
to be able to play sports (even though not fantastically well)

So basically, i shld be happy.. just stop comparing, it's human to compare, thus it's also human that someone else always seems to be leading a better life. The fact = it's not better, just different.

I've not had much of a celebration for my bday this year, but it's fine, I dun have much intention of a celebration myself. But i was quite surprise that my facebook greetings are actually pretty active, so thanks guys. I do appreciate it. :)

I've finally uploaded photos for the Tioman trip. Not all just selected majority.

No comments: