Thursday, June 11, 2009

A week after 27...

It's been a week since I turned 27, do i feel anything special happening to me?

Nope.

Do I feel like the future is clearer and brighter yet?

Nope.

BUT!!! I'm not too worried, cos "when the boat nears the dock, the boat will naturally align to the berth"

I'm not been rotting the whole days since my last post. Just part of the day for each day. hahaa.

I finally went back to TJ for a coaching session. And I quite liked it, Now the challenge is to maintain that enthusiaism..

My last post, I said there aint much celebration for my birthday this yr. But I had a wonderful weekend arranged by my WONDERFUL dear. it's simply nice and cosy and SHIOK!!!!

I've finally arrange for a new debit card replacement a few days ago, my currently looks like tattered newspaper. And I just received today. Quite efficient.

I've fixed my Adobe Premiere Activation problem on my desktop. It now works!!

I been following and watching Aviva open at the Indoor Stadium. There are certain matches that were really exciting. I even cycled to the Stadium, and yes, my bike is back in working condition, abt a 100bucks of parts replacement and enhancements, it's now working fine.

Today's Aviva matches are the 2 round of competitions and I witnessed 2 HUGE upsets. The top 2 seeds for mens singles were ousted from the competition by relative unknown players. Both games stretched into 3 sets and scores were ultra close. And the results of both games were identical, the underdaugs rule the courts today. Out goes crowd favourite Lee Chong Wei, majority of the supporters are rooting for him. Singaporeans will support malaysia and singapore is out of the picture, which actually mean most of the time. HAHAA!

2 comments:

Pui Ee said...

oh la la la ! i didn't realize u continued blogging again hehe.

spikefire said...

ho ho ... I've been blogging all the time... hahaa...