Monday, February 07, 2005

din blog yesterday.. think i was too tired... actually now i also quite tired.. but i think i wanna blog still.. cos too long den i'll forget wat had happened one... and yah.. 2 days is too long for me... hahaa.. short term memo... but long term still okay.. haha... okay so here goes...

saturday morning... i slept thru it... that's wat i tot i was supposed to do lar... den my mum woke me up like 830.. saying we gotta go temple to pray to my grandma... it's not that i dun wanna pray.. i'm okay with it.. but... the way she anyhow prays... even free thinkers like me also see "buay song".. really anyhow one.. cos why?? she also free thinker mahzZ.. den she pray just for the sake of it... so everything also chin cai chin cai... might as well dun do rite?? haizZ.. yah.. that's my morning.. i drove there too...

afternoon went back to tj to play vball... quite shuang... i think i was able to jump at first... could spike too.. but after a while tired liaozZ den cannot liaozZ.. also my knee seems to be giving up on me liaozZ... aching quite badly... kindda hurts when i land too.. OUCH... esther was there.. cos she had MC for the dog bite?? cant remember the MC for wat liaozZ.. hehee... i said short term memo liaozZ rite?? hahaa... left at 6.. cos gotta go home and fetch everyone to dinner...

dinner was at my uncle's place... sort of CNY dinner.. saw many relatives there... quite surprised they turned up... think i'm quite big shot.. haha.. cos everyone knows me... me eldest grandson mahzZ... it's like once i reach only.. my uncle dragged me to greet everyone... very weird.. my parents are divorced... they dunt know... my father din wanna tell them.. gave them excuse say we sold the flat cos we bankrupt.. money for me and my sis's studies... whahaaa... wat a TALL tale... i dunno if he told them that.. cos when i reach with yanli, keli and my mum... he was already there... anyway... he hasnt paid for my education dunno since when.. so.. i dun feel any duty of a son to him... i only see him as a pitiful old man, who still cant get his thinking straight... hopeless case...

that dinner was rather torturous, why?? cockiness... some of them really and brag about the things they do... wanna know what they like to brag about?? can always call me.. i can entertain u for at least an hr... hahaa..

went to look and new yr flowers after dinner.. drove to the florist neart TJ... the whole stretch was crowded even at 11plus... most amazing thing was my mum actually bought 7 pots of flowers... tsk tsk tsk.. she really likes to buy a lot of things and put in the house.. den at the end of it complain say the house too small... think she really needs a very very big house... hahaa...

after so long... finally i can get to sunday.. sunday suppose to be a resting day at home... but i gotta go out.. shopping for new year clothes... went to parkway initally.. and i realised i getting really fat... couldnt find clothes that fit.. and cheap.. so i went to suntec after that.. tired a few shops.. also failed... i was really depressed... i wanna buy.. but cannot fit.. and also no money... depressed depressed... but i bought my rm telephone from carrefour... $10 only.. and it has caller ID.. good enough for me liaozZ...

finally me and yanli went to orchard to walk walk see see... i was really getting really depressed... but usually that's all i do lar... just wallow in my own misery... den yanli will just comfort me... hahaa.. cheapo rite??? but she nice enough to endure me... i would have just left with a slap... so and OG orchard point.. i finally managed to get some clothes.. bought 2 shorts and and 2 t-shirts.. $80.. reasonable i guess... quite a simple sunday it seems.. hahaa..

went for supper just before sending yanli home... we ate at the shop beside the katong 5star chicken rice... not bad know?? price not too cheap lar.. but the taste of the food reallt quite good lar... next time we can skip having chicken rice all the time liaozZ...

No comments: