Thursday, February 24, 2005

din go to work today, cos too tired after last nite... but did quite a few things at home... firstly i received my password for PSC scholarships application.. so i went on to fill up the application... realised i got nothing much to impress them with... only aiming for a lowly teaching scholarship.. dunno if they'll even consider me or not... hehee... yah... need to write essay for part 2 of my application.. haven done that... dunno how to start also... gonna ask dear to help me in that...

as i was flipping thru my result slips... found my ord present... $80 takashimaya voucher.. hahaa.. shopping time!! hahaa..

den huiting also msg me about this asia breweries booth helper thingy.. $35 per day.. thurs day to sat... 630pm to around 11pm...not much info given initially.. except they need ppl.. so i go msg alot of ppl lor... den in the end tell me only need 3.. i also paiseh dunno who to reject... tsk tsk tsk... anyway tml.. i'll go work early.. leave early.. go tuition.. den go eunos at 630pm for this job... so tml gonna be a busy day...

yah so... time to go sleep... zZZzzZZZzzzzzzzz..........

No comments: