Friday, February 11, 2005

had quite a good day today.. been driving practically the whole day but my fuel gauge still showing more then full tank... i really wonder how much the petrol kiosk guy pumped into my tank yesterday... haha... 4e guys came to my house in the morning as the first stop for our annual visiting routine... but we went to this dim sum shop at lor 17 there breakfast first... it's called wen dao shi... not fantastic... but not horrible lar... so not really that recommended... hhaa... went to vincent's place after mine... pick him up there and went on to joel's place... vincent drove my car on this leg of the journey... he's good lar... no worries... den followed by a longer pitstop at kaiyu's place... this time ah lian drove... tsk tsk tsk... typical woman driver= danger/ road hazard/ stay away... hahaa.. sort of had lunch there lor... had " yusheng" without the fish... with more crackers den vege.. haha... den there was tea-leave eggs... japanese chicken... lotus-leaf bun with OTAK!! hahaa... yah basically we were full... next stop was fuliang's place... kindda like forced to eat there.. cos his grandma prepared popiah... den we cannot say no mahzZ... so squeeze lor... really full.. hhaa.. yah... very full... i drove to silie's place... but by the type i stepped into his house... mum called me up to go pick my grandma... going our house for dinner...

a lot of pple came... and like other huge gatherings at my place.. it was pretty messy.. but i think this is one of the easiest... cos i had time for myself.. the last one... i was basically stucked inthe kitchen preparing food... and poor dear dear has to serve me food all the time and stick with me in the kitchen.. so nice rite?? she was doing the same this time too just that i wasnt stucked in the kitchen that long..

after dinner i went to watch "i do i do" with yanli, mum & sis.. very funny lar.. although as u go along the show u find the plot rather predictable.. but the laffs will still come... so i would say this is still a good show.. so i'm almost done with my CNY movies.. now left with flight of the phoenix and constantine... any takers???

No comments: