Friday, February 04, 2005

went to tanjong pagar this morning... one of jobstreet's offices... i guess this shld be my first interview... first one that i readily agreed to go and turned up.. hahaa.. well.. wasnt much of an interview too... jass and dear was there with me.. guess that made me feel better.. can speak a little more... but maybe too much for my own good... but den.. heck lar... better den staying quiet and nodding ur head... so basically it's a job to help out at Career 2005... Exhibition at suntec coming March... pay's $6.50/h... 4 days... gonna pontang from tuition centre for this... anyway.. i calculated my pay for last month... only got $400... seems so sucky... jiaqin's tuition already $300.. yah..

went back to work today after the interview.. purposely slow down my rate of work... dun wanna do too much too fast.. wat's the point rite?? helping him aint helping myself... moreover he doesnt really trust me... tsk.. gotta use my money wisely... not much left for me to use...

went dinner with mum & sis & dear... parkway crystal jade... first time cannot finish the food we ordered... dunno is appetite smaller or just too much food... i'd like to think is my appetite smaller... hahaa... after dinner went giant to buy myself a super big cup... my cups at home all too small.. hahaa... so bought this "ah pek" steel cup... haha... think can hold 1 litre in it.. shiok ar!! hahaa... bottoms up!!!

No comments: