Tuesday, February 08, 2005

finally one full day at work.. 10hrs in total.. quite torturing to stay in the centre for that long... super boring... really need ppl to talk to u and walk around more... or else really can get bored to death...

went down to orchard after work to continue on my new yr clothes.. my aim?? bermudas and preferably a good top... before all that... dinner... location?? taka... food?? suxX... price.. suxX even more... Status?? condemned!!! walked to OG orchard point again... seems like that's the only place with clothes that i can fit into and it's not too ex... yah.. i bought my bermudas.. plain looking... $18... i'm happy with it.. but din manage to find a suitable top for new year.. too bad....

tml no need to work... only need to go back next week.. hahaa.. SHIOK!! hahaa.. but that also means no money... dun think my ang pao gonna make up for my lost in pay.. doesnt seem worth it now.. sobzZ....

No comments: