Wednesday, February 23, 2005

just got home not long ago... very tired...

had a long day at work today... quite bored.. dear came find me for lunch.. watched vcd with val & joy at work during lunch hr.. haaa... wasnt really sure wat was going on in the show... cos i was doing my work... but i told them to save the file in my com... so next time i can watch.. hahaa.. so clever rite...

after work went back to tj to play vball... so long din go back liaozZ... think nowadays i only qualified to play with the gals team.. i'm too weak to play against the guys... no place for me... i wasnt really very good playing with the gals either... but at least the net shorter... haha... had quite a good time playing vball... dear came to find me at the court... she jogged from home...

we went to my house together.. get car.. den drive her to borders... den i went to meet carlin for dinner, although it's her supper.. hahaa... yah.. not bad lor.. had a very long chat with her.. din see her for quite some time... did some catching up.. yah.. great to have a friend like her even after so many yrs... yah.. we were never in the same school... yet we are still in touch... quite amazing yah?? hahaa...

yah.. after sending her home den i realised that dear was out of borders for a long time liaozZ.. felt really guilty that she was alone in orchard... she din wanna tell me cos she din wanna disturb my chat... yah... but that's kindda silly... it really made my heartache when i heard her voice when i called her... i immediately rushed down to fetch her...

SORRY DEAR!! I LOVE YOU.. I REALLY DIN KNOW BORDERS CLOSED EARLY.....

No comments: