Tuesday, February 01, 2005

had a pretty productive day today... went to work at 830am.. half hr earlier den normal... could be earlier.. but decided to have breakfast at bedok hawker... hehee... nasi lemak... very long never eat liaozZ.. since working at GE.. formulated quite a few worksheets today... so cant complain my workrate low today... yah... realised something at work today.. i was backstabbed... first time understanding the world outside... 4 yrs older den me... also from tj somemore... i despise U!! backstabber.... complain to boss when i'm not around... tsk tsk tsk.... i was wrong about U... anyway.. i'll be wary of him liaozZ... lucky the other 2 gals kindda like on my side one.. cos me same level... same pay scale... hahaa..

went back tj to play vball today... not a bad day at vball either...touch was not bad... although cant really jump still... but not bad i guess.. esther was there too... and today i finally saw for myself... the kind of brainless things alison could just say... think her speech really bypass her brains.. but that's wat makes her cute...

went simpang bedok for dinner with esther.. cos the rest not interested.. so me and my mei only lor... chat with her a little too... i'm just really glad i have esther as my mei... just a wonderful person to have around urself.. hehee...

finally i wanna whine again.. no one buying flowers from me yet... dun think any commission is gonna come for me liaozZ... saturday i no choice i had to cash my ERS shares.. so now got $500 in my bank.. can survive for awhile.. so sianzZ... dun like hand to mouth kind of living... not enough for me...

No comments: