Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 12 of Work & Travel - Off again!!

after working for the past 7 days it's finally time for me go off again!!! yeah..but however, i did not have anything planned for today initially and i also waked up late. missed breakfast again. been talking to dear the whole morning since i woke up. haven talk to her for along time. connection kept breaking, luckily it held out today. lots of things have been happening while i'm not around her, and i think we really miss all the stuff that we do together.

We talked until i went for an early lunch. Burger set, I have to say it again, i think i really like the food here. hahaa, but i do miss the local food back in singapore. especially when dear said she's gonna have minced meat noodles!! aarrggghh.. :P

planned to go out for a hike around 3plus to 4, but it's raining. I wonder wat else i could do. the rain gods of yellowstone seems to like playing with me. at about 4, the rain stopped and the sky looked good to go. so i gather a few people to have dinner before heading out to the trails. But as we finish our dinner the rain came pouring down even heavier then before!! aarrrggghh.. there goes my trekking.

I din want to spend the whole day in my room, so i went to the rec hall. there weresome sports going on and so i join in. basketball and volleyball. my shoulders are now hurting from all the sports. luckily, i have my yoko yoko with me. gonna soak my shoulders with that later on. there was a hiking trip to mystic falls at 6pm leaving from rec hall, there was vacancy but i wasnt prepared for wet weather dun have the clothes nor shoes prepared for that. so too bad.. but it turned out to be a good choice that i did not go. cos my frens, xiaodan and wanglin who went, were totally soaked!! PHEW!! hahaa...

oh yah.. i'm gonna take part in the 3on3 volleyball tournament. i'd most probably be joining 2 others from ukraine, a guy and a gal. not sure if we could win anything. but it's for the fun. so we shall see about that. I'll be joining the volleyball league as well. I hope there are more pro players there.

I hope i can have a more eventful day tml. I plan to go on the bus tours organised by the hotel and emplyees get to go on them free if there's vacancies. so ya.. time to sleep early, cos the bus leaves at 8.15am.

No comments: