Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 7 of Work & Travel - Work & Hike

I slept thru breakfast today, but it was ok, cos i'm working at 11.30am so i'll have an early lunch. I figured that i would have too heavy a meal when i had breakfast and lunch in like 2 hrs interval. Anyway it's off to work and today i was incharge of stock. I seriously don't like stocking, i dun mind carrying the stuff up and putting them into the shelves. What i really hate is to look at the shelves and deicde what needs to be stocked. I just cant figure wat i need or dun need. 8 hrs of stock is really very tiring, i would rather do cashier whole day. :)

Today's the last day of one of my assitant managers, he's Corry. He's going to take charge of another shop at Canyon. He's a nice guy, very corny and always teasing gals. That seems like the common factor for most of the US guys.



After work, I rushed back to my room to change and get ready for a full moon hike. The moon was really full and bright. You could really see the ground just under the moonlight. The hike consisted of a huge group of people, there wasnt any registration required, just be at the rec hall and be ready to move off. There were 6 of us in the gang initially. Su & shangzhi, lorraine & shawn, wanglin, and me. We were going up to observation point. Although i've already gone thru that way with wanglin a few days back, but going there at night was a totally new experience.

I was totally ready for a long hike, with xtra jacket, tripod, torch, food, 1st aid kit. I could hike for a long time. But the hike was pretty short. And it was so crowded at the observation point that we could hard find space to take photographs, anyway we did end up with some photos. My camera just din really perform too well at nite. sucks man. oh well, that's wat you get for being just semi-pro. hahaa.. the pro part is acredited to my tripod.

No comments: