Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day 15 of Work & Travel - Off Tml!!

The day started off with me dragging myself out of bed for breakfast, it's my first breakfast of the week. It's the usual eggs & sausages, but i liked it. :) went back to room and take a nap after breakfast. Went to work after that. Seriously nothing exciting happened today at work, perhaps i was a little low on energy, mystic falls took my energy away. still feeling drained. I wasnt able to make anyone laugh much. :P

Mike, not the manager Mike, but the store&shipping guy Mike, plans to take some of us on a trip tml around the area. So i ask for a day off from Mike the Boss! And he gave it to me!! that was the most shok thing that happened to me today. hahaa.. but i kindda expected he would give it to me, cos we are kindda overstaffed and i heared he was rather tight on budget. So anyway, that means i'm off tml and i get to go on a road trip, and i'm quite looking forward to that.

After work, i headed down to the rec hall for volleyball. This was the best volleyball i've played since i've gotten here. played some 3 on 3 with some better players and it just makes everything so much more exciting. But my shoulder is really acting up on me. I just cant seem to get any power or control into my spiking or serving. Kindda depressed about that. time to sleep, gonna be a long day tml. :)

No comments: