Wednesday, May 07, 2008

MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!

HELP!! My jaws are aching like hell!!! I made the boldest decision in my life to remove all my wisdom tooth at once on monday. And now i have 2 VERY VERY swollen cheeks!! OUCH OUCH OUCH!!! It's really painfull and torturous, but i'll have to do it in SG. Cos i'm leavin gfor US next monday, and healthcare & medical in US is super super ex... so it's impossible to do it there. I just hope now that the swelling and the pain will subside soon. Cos i really really feel miserable now.

Have been eating porridge the whole day. I cant really chew, cant really talk much, cant really open my mouth at all. Feel quite paralysed. Very depressed that i have to feel this way after my exams. Will be off to US soon, better be well by then, or else!! I dunno what i'll do there.

This week is supposed to be busy, wanted to meet up with my various groups of frens before going to US. but this aching jaw is really turning me off all those ideas of going out.

_________________________________________________

Movies

1. Nim's Island

I was actually looking forward to this movie. The trailer was good, so i was expecting some excitment and adventure to be going on. However, there was none. quite lame actually. disappointing.

(score = 1.8 of 5*)

2. Ironman

This movie is actually quite good. One of the better superhero movie of recent years. Quite cool, all the high-tech gadgets and stuff. Some parts were really funny too, but not to the lame extent, so that was good. Oh, if you are watching it, remember to stay after the credits. It tells us to expect Ironman 2 soon.

(score = 4.8 of 5*)

No comments: