Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 6 of Work & Travel - Back to Work.

After 2 days of off, it's time to get back to work and start the money rolling. I wonder if it's working blues, cos i didn't really felt like going to work today. Maybe cos it's a sunday, but ever since getting here, it doesnt matter wat day it is. As long as there are guests coming into yellow/old faithful, there's work to do.

This was only my 2nd shift of work, so i'm still relatively new to everything. But i feel quite confident about most of the procedures already. So quite good. There's a few new staff who came in today, Jane from Ukraine and Kelly from Washington State. Also got to know a few more seasoned staff who werent around the past few days, Rob, Lance and Delicia.

I think there's nothing much to say about the day, cos there were too many customers and i couldnt really remember anything special happening. I was focused on making sure my numbers tally. Anyway, my numbers did tally today and i clocked in 2.6k USD. which was about 1k more than thursday. Woah!! Never expected myself handling so much cash. Real cool.

Because i was working for most of the day, there wasnt any pictures taken except a few which i tried to take of the moon while i was walking back to the dorm after work. None of them looked nice anyway. :P

Tml will be a better day.

No comments: